Manual del Usuario de la Grand Vitara - Para Descargar !

En esta sección están publicados los manuales de usuario y técnicos de los diferentes modelos. Si tenés un manual que no figura acá, por favor envialo para que lo subamos al server
Responder
Suzuki Club 4x4
Staff

Manual del Usuario de la Grand Vitara - Para Descargar !

Nota por Suzuki Club 4x4 »

Estimados, gracias al aporte de Gustavo Montero, tenemos este documento :wink:

Que lo aprovechen !!! :B: :B: :B:

Manuales/manual_GV.zip

:crashpc:
Equipo de Moderadores del Suzuki Club 4x4
cartman
Nuevo Suzukero !

Nota por cartman »

Hi,

First of all I would like to apologize to all of you as I do not speak Spanish.

Actually I am from Romania (eastern Europe) and I am just buying a very nice Grand Vitara from 1998. Unfortunately the owner manuals are in German, a language that I do not speak.

If anybody can help me with the owner manuals in English I would be very grateful. I downloaded the Spanish version and it is much better than the German one as Romanian is also a Latin language ;)

Thank you
Jose_31
Iniciandose a Suzukero...

Nota por Jose_31 »

Hi Cartman !!

Welcome to the Club and congratulations for your Grand Vitara, is an excellent vehicule, it will give you a lot of satisfactions.

I'm sorry I don´t have the manual in english, but anyway, trying in the suzuki forum in english, the link is :

http://www.zukiworld.com/forum/index.php

or for a few dollars you can buy the manual in this site :

http://www.suzukipitstop.com/home/vinse ... sp?Param=2

Regards

Jose from Buenos Aires - Argentina

[quote="cartman"]Hi,

First of all I would like to apologize to all of you as I do not speak Spanish.

Actually I am from Romania (eastern Europe) and I am just buying a very nice Grand Vitara from 1998. Unfortunately the owner manuals are in German, a language that I do not speak.

If anybody can help me with the owner manuals in English I would be very grateful. I downloaded the Spanish version and it is much better than the German one as Romanian is also a Latin language ;)

Thank you[/quote]
cartman
Nuevo Suzukero !

Nota por cartman »

Thank you Jose. On the zukiworld I already did my research and found nothing.

But the second link you sent me is ok, for about $3 you can browse any manual for 1 month, so I am using this one, as it would take about 1 month until a printed version will get here :)

If anyone has a pdf with the English user manual I would very much appreciate it, otherwise I will order a printed version in about 1 month :(

Thanks again Jose
Responder